Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pack Leader Names Important Cabinet Post


Dad-daddie was too tired to write this week, so he asked me to take over for him.  We had a large amount of invasions this week so I was named official Secreterrier of De Fence.  Mom-mommie didn't have to go to works so I had dubble guard dog duties.  The mailmens were outta hand this week as they consistently attack the house with packages.  I wo-man my perch in the picture window so I can see them coming a mile away.  They won't sneak past me!  After I wake up Dad-daddie with a resounding RAWR, I sniffle the packages to make sure no goodies sneak by me.  Then I shake my tail-feather at the mailmens to let them know they are free to go.  Apparently this is that time of year when Dad-daddie and Mom-mommie need me to shred all the wrappin papers that hide my toys.  It's a good thing because my toy bin was gettin empty.  Mom-mommie can almost step over it now.  Sometimes I have so much fun, I can't tell the paper from the toy.  When I rip off the paper and toss it into the air, they call it makin snow.  I make good snow!  It sounds like I got the raw end of the bone but I'm coming out ahead with the xtra duties.  I get xtra rib bones to gobble.  If only I could get Dad-daddie to  share his negg-nogg.  
Well,  Mom-mommie looks like she may be layin down to watch televisions so I gotta go crawl under the covers and get some sleepytime.  You never know when the next attack may come and I have to be well-rested.
Merry Christmases to all!
Oreo

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Aww, Oreo, it sounds like you are doing a good job keeping everything going in your house! Please tell your dad-daddie and mom-mommie that I hope they have a very Merry Christmas, and a great New Year!! I hope you enjoy all your new toys, too!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Merle said...

Keep up the good work Oreo -- keep your Mom mommie and Dad-Daddie in line -- it's a busy time of year but I'm sure you can handle it.

Gentle pats to your back.

Merle
I know this may be difficult, but smile a doggie smile -- it's still contagious

Anonymous said...

Great job, Oreo:) Keep Mommie & Daddie on track..Hope you all had a great Christmas:) Hope Santa was good to you all...


Hugs,
Jen